Tuesday, 14 February 2012 00:00
The Winter 2012 edition of Chain Mail, CfSC's newsletter, is now available. It contains photos and articles about:
- Why bicycle licensing won't fly in Ottawa
- CfSC's 2011 Annual General Meeting – and advance news about our 2012 AGM!
- CfSC's Winter Bike Parade
- CfSC's new office
- CfSC President Hans Moor explains why truck side guards are good for cyclists
- IKEA's great bike parking
- CfSC's donation to support cycling skills education in schools
- RCAC's snow-clearing priority scheme for bike routes
along with other interesting Ottawa cycling news.
You can download it from CfSC-Chain_Mail-Vol28_No01-2012_Winter.pdf .
Or go to our Resources/Our Publications/Chain Mail menu item to see this and our past newsletters.
|< Prev||Next >|