Become a Member
Bike Ottawa is a volunteer not-for-profit advocacy group and our mission is to help create a safer, healthier, and more vibrant city for all.
By becoming a member you strengthen the message we send to politicians, the City, the Province, the National Capital Commission, and fellow Ottawa residents that we have a strong biking community in Ottawa.
Why become a member?
- Help grow our influence. With each new member, our voice and influence grow stronger.
- Show there is a strong, active biking community in Ottawa.
- Help keep us rolling! Your membership keeps the operation going.
- Get a vote at our AGM. What you think matters! We want to help strengthen your voice.
- Help create a safer, healthier, and more vibrant community for everyone.
- Individual One-Year Membership $40.00
- Individual Two-Year Membership $75.00
- Household One-Year Membership $75.00
- Household Two-Year Membership $140.00
- Low Income One-Year Membership $10.00
- Patron One-Year Membership $75.00
- Patron Two-Year Membership $140.00
- Corporate One-Year Membership $150.00
Join online and pay by credit card
Please complete the web form below. The credit card is processed through PayPal, but you don’t need to have a PayPal account. Simply scroll to the bottom part of that page and click on the ‘pay by credit card’ button.
Join by mail and pay by cheque
Please download and print this PDF form and mail it along with your payment to the address listed on the form. Please be aware that it may take a number of weeks for the cheque to be cashed. If you have questions about the status of your payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.